Job Search OZ
- Do you have Au-Pair experience?
- Are you looking for a live-in Au Pair job?
- Can you commit for 6 months?
Au Pairs assist a host family between 20 -40 hours per week with looking after the children and light housework. Au Pairs generally work from Monday to Friday with weekends off. The duties of an Au Pair will vary depending on the needs of their host family. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Australian culture after all you will be living with an Aussie family. You will get days off to yourself to enjoy all there is to offer in Australia.
- Child care experience – this can include babysitting, sports coaching and looking after younger siblings
- Drivers licence
- Willing to obtain Working with Children Check
- Able to commit for 6 months
- First Aid qualified
- must much experience
- love working with kids
- good ability to time manage and multi task
- Food and accommodation included
- Living expenses paid – car, wifi
- All families checked and monitored
- Family holidays
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply now!