Job Search OZ
- Are you looking for an Au Pair job?
- Want to work with children?
- Looking for a challenge and all your living costs covered?
Then an outdoorsy Taupo Based Family are in Search of an Au Pair to Welcome into their Family.
Just around the corner of the beautiful Lake Taupo lives a fun and active family waiting for you! They have a lovely girl who is 15 months old and a gentle Labrador who will look after you both.
You will not get bored with the family, as they absolutely love the outdoors and spending time together! With them, you will find yourself doing many activities such as hiking, cycling, swimming in the lake, surfing, stand up paddle boarding and skiing, as they live within one hour and a half from ski areas. They will even take you to the beautiful region of Coromandel, as they often visit family there.
Moreover, they will be happy to accommodate you in the whole downstairs area of their house, which includes bedroom, lounge, and bathroom.
The family is looking for someone who is willing to take care of their daughter, and occasionally help with the families evening meal preparation and does some child-related light house work.
They can’t wait to show you around and welcome you into their family!
· Start in March
· 12 month contract
· 45 hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full drivers license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get:
· Room and board included – You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 – $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then apply today with your CV on the Job Search website!