Job Search OZ
- Are you looking for work in Perth?
- Do you want to work flexible hours?
- Do you have previous experience working in catering?
Our client is looking for individuals with outstanding customer service skills to join their busy teams. Work with some of the best in corporate hospitality. Be a part of well known national and international brands. You will be operationally involved in all aspects of kitchen cleanliness including washing up, and any kitchen duties particular to the requirements of the event.
Successful candidates will possess the following
- You will have experience having worked in the kitchens of restaurants, banquet / function departments or cafes and/or done bulk production assisting with food preparation.
- Your team oriented approach whilst still being able to work autonomously will ensure your success.
- You will maintain the highest levels of presentation and grooming and a commitment to providing the highest levels of service.
- A current Food Handling certificate (or willingness to obtain one) is preferable for consideration.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay ($20 per hour to $30 per hour)
- Work available all over Perth
- Get work in other cities as you travel
- Work with an experienced team
- Excellent working environment
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE (or be willing to get) A NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE
Don’t miss out, apply now!