Job Search OZ
- Are you looking to develop your skills as a Chef?
- Want to create your own work and impress customers?
- Would you like to earn great wages?
If this the role you are looking for then keep reading!
We are looking for Chef de Partie’s for our new restaurant which opens it’s doors to the New Zealand public this May. We are looking for individuals with a specialty in butchery, fish, sauces etc to join our team.
You’ll be able to:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Successful candidate traits:
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast paced kitchen and be able to work flexible hours
- You’ll be a motivated and creative person with a real passion for food and be looking for an opportunity to develop your skills within a positive environment
– Create you own dishes
– Work in a new restaurant
– Earn awesome wages
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today on the Job Search website with your CV!