Job Search OZ
- Do you have a passion for hospitality?
- Is hospitality not just a job but for you, a career?
- Would you like to work for a new restaurant?
Then don’t miss out on this oppurtunity.
An exciting new venue is coming to the viaduct that wants you to be a part of it. Cooking with solid fuels and with a bar to cater to all needs, this inspired new establishment is looking to make its mark with team members that work closely together to bring the honesty back to the dining experience. Our drive is to execute exceptional service in a casual, fun and intense atmosphere. As part of the opening team you will be helping to create something new and fresh for New Zealand. If selected as a team member you will also receive ongoing training along with the chance to become a part of New Zealand’s fast growing hospitality industry.
What the job entails as a host:
– Opening the door for the guest and making them feel welcome
– Greet them with a big smile
– Ask guest where they would like to sit
– Be able to multi task in busy situations
– Take guests to table, with menu’s and water.
Suitable candidate traits:
– Confident in communicating with guests
– Patient and can multi task with the seating arrangements of the restaurant
– Reliable and organised
– Fun and bubbly
– Be able to work in a team and individually
– Awesome wages and tips
– Meet new people
– Work in a fun and friendly environment
So, if you’re looking for a work place striving for a consistently high volume and a positive work environment, if you’re outgoing, energetic and hardworking then apply today with your CV on the Job Search website.