Job Search OZ
- Are you looking for casual work in Perth?
- Do you have minimum 3 months office experience?
- Are you good with people?
Our client is looking for individuals who are able to complete day-to-day administrative functions, ability to self manage and use innovation.
- Minimum 3 months experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to multi-task and complete task in specific time frames
- Well presented
- Available to work last minute shifts
You will provide courteous first point of contact and front of house and phone support for staff and assist with client and customers.
Will vary from job to job;
- Replying to emails
- Taking phone calls
- Answering inquiries
- Relaying messages
- Complying documents
- Updating websites and social mediums
- Data entry
- General office support
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring the office space is clean and tidy
- Document photocopying
- Maintain common areas as required to ensure they are kept in a clean, tidy and organised manner. eg: kitchen, fridge, etc.
- Ability to self manage
- High level customer service
- Exceptional phone and email manner
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Office, fast typing abilities
- Time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail – big or small
- excellent working experience
- working in a professional environment
- supportive team
- enhance your skills and abilities