Au Pair work New Zealand – an excellent way to earn good money, save your pennies and see a side of New Zealand that not everyone experiences.
If you are passionate about children and looking for a good way to experience the ‘typical’ New Zealand, Au Pair work is the way to go! Below are 5 reasons to get you excited about Au Pair work New Zealand.
- Earn your weekly wage. Pay no rent. Pay no bills. PLUS you earn a completion bonus of up to $1020
- St John Ambulance child first aid certificate included. Usually worth $80
- Have up to 4 weeks paid holiday per year to give you time to travel and explore this beautiful country
- Organise a job before you arrive that is safe and secure. 24 hours on call support and the largest network of au pair, to make instant friends.
- Increase your experience and professional development within a Ministry of Education backed early childhood education curriculum
Au Pair work isn’t for everyone, click here
for more information if you want to be an Au Pair. If you have previous experience working with children or have had a regular babysitting job in the past contact Job Search New Zealand today
. Training is provided and you will be fully supported the whole time!